How to Use This Site
Navigate this site using tabs and links to connect with search engines, news sources, and writing resources to help you with your paper.
Watson & Crick
Watson And Crick With Their DNA Model. Photography.Encyclopædia Britannica Image Quest. Web. 13 Mar 2013.
Scientists who have studied DNA:
- Oswald Avery
- Maclyn McCarty and Colin MacLeod
- Erwin Chargaff
- Rosalind Franklin, Maurice Wilkins, and Raymond Gosling
- James D. Watson and Francis H.C. Crick
- Werner Arber, Hamilton Othanel Smith, and Daniel Nathans
- Alan Maxam, Walter Gilbert, and Frederick Sanger
- Kary B. Mullis
- Charles Weissman
- Alan R. Coulson
- Steve Nicklen
- Howard Martin Temin
- Alfred Hershey & Martha Chase
- Linus Pauling
- Matthew Stanley Meselson & Franklin Stahl
- Tsuneko Okazaki
Watson on TED Talks
Google Apps Login
To access the UCPS Google Apps system click on the Google Apps link below the image.
First time users:
- Username is your normal network username
- Password is "unioncounty"
- Please change your password to your normal network password
Meet Your Librarian
704-292-7662 x 7015
What am I reading right now?
Drowned by Nichola Reilly