How to Use This Site
Navigate this site using tabs and links to connect with search engines, news sources, and writing resources to help you with your paper.
Answer the following questions:
- What are the impacts of changes to Earth’s physical environments on species diversity? Remember to report the impacts to humans, wildlife, ecosystems, etc.
- What appears to be the source(s) of the changes? Can you identify a major cause?
- What are the impacts of changes in Earth’s biodiversity?
- What strategies do you see that could mitigate or lessen decreased species diversity? How long would the strategies take to make a difference?
- If environments lose species, will other species take their place?
- Describe the mass extinctions in Earth’s history. How are these similar or different from today’s extinctions?
- If the environment changes, it might no longer be optimal for some existing species, but it might be beneficial to other species. Why isn’t this necessarily a good situation?
- Choose an extinct or endangered species. Describe what might have caused the loss of this species and how the environment could change as a result of that loss.
Google Apps Login
To access the UCPS Google Apps system click on the Google Apps link below the image.
First time users:
- Username is your normal network username
- Password is "unioncounty"
- Please change your password to your normal network password
Meet Your Librarian
704-292-7662 x 7015
What am I reading right now?
Drowned by Nichola Reilly