DNA. Photograph. Encyclopædia Britannica. Web. 20 Feb. 2013.
How to Use This Site
Navigate this site using tabs and links to connect with search engines, news sources, and writing resources to help you with your paper.
- Last Updated Sep 15, 2017
Home page of the Porter Ridge High School Media Center
3,019 views this year
- Last Updated Mar 13, 2013
0 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 9, 2012
A guide to conducting research.
121 views this year
Single Cell Genetic Disorders
- Huntington's Disease
- Klinefelter's Syndrome
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Trisomy 21 (Down's Syndrome)
- X-linked Color Blindness
- Is your disorder dominant or recessive?
- What specific event caused the disease?
- What type of medical problems would an individual suffering from this disorder have?
- Are there any genetic tests available?
- Could these disorders be prevented?
- Describe the general characteristics of the disorder.
Also, be prepared to discuss ethical, social, and medical issues surrounding human disorders.
Google Apps Login
To access the UCPS Google Apps system click on the Google Apps link below the image.
First time users:
- Username is your normal network username
- Password is "unioncounty"
- Please change your password to your normal network password
Meet Your Librarian
704-292-7662 x 7015
What am I reading right now?
Drowned by Nichola Reilly